Inlet Valve Man 32/40
Standard Material: Spindle X45CrSi9-3V(DIN 1.4718) + seat stellite welded + Plasma Nitrided.
(comply with European Standard EN10090: 1998 Valve Steels and Alloys for Internal Combustion Engines).
2. Upset forging and die pressing for grain flow along head profile.
3. Close controlled heat treatment for achieving proper mechanical properties and metallurgical structure.
4. Stress released completely for microstructure and dimensional stability.
5. Supersonic detection for welded seat, dye penetrant or magnetic particle inspection for entire valve.
6. LR, BV, CCS Certificate depends on needs.
7. Proven Reliability by European customers.
We supply valve train parts as below for MAN 32/40 engine:
|Exhaust valve seat||055.10.031|
|Inlet valve seat||055.10.028|